2022/23 meeting dates:
- Wednesday 13 September 2023 10:00
- Wednesday 8 November 2023 10:00
- Wednesday 13 March 2024 10:00
- Wednesday 5 June 2024 10:00
The Student Representation System is the framework for student representation at the University, and operates as a partnership between the University and the Guild of Students.
- To oversee the operation of the Student Representation System (SRS) at undergraduate (UG), postgraduate taught (PGT) and postgraduate researcher (PGR) level across the University, and to address any issues arising in relation to the scheme.
- To monitor feedback from Staff-Student Forums (UG and PGT students, and PGRs), and to initiate reviews and/or recommend changes as appropriate to the Student Representation System.
- To liaise with the Director of Graduate Studies and Head of the University Graduate School, to ensure the effective operation of the representation system for postgraduate researchers.
- To provide strategic oversight and direction to the Student Representation System (SRS) and to receive reports on the Guild of Students Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Education Officer Guild of Students - Mr Joseph Hill
- Director of Student Engagement - Dr Celia Greenway
Three College Student Reps (one UG College Rep, one PGT College Rep, one PGR College Rep)
- Attendance to be alternated between the College Student Reps
Director of Support and Representation, Guild of Students
Student Voice Manager, Guild of Students
College Deputy Directors of Education or equivalent
- Attendance from all 5 Colleges and BIA (or nominee as agreed with the co-chairs)
Representative from the Graduate Studies
Representative from Student Services
- Mr Jon Elsmore (Director of Students Affairs)
Representative from Registry (Policy) (Secretary to the Board)
Senior Representation Coordinator, Guild of Students
Invitees in attendance
To be determined by the Advisory Board
Reports to the Student Experience and Engagement Group (SEEG)