What visa do I need to attend my graduation ceremony?

If you are an international student and you or your guests intend to attend your graduation ceremony but are currently outside the UK, you may need to apply for a standard visitor visa. You will need to meet the requirements of entry as a Visitor; further information is available on our Visitor visas for graduation webpage.


Professional Services