How do I make my Student Route Visa Application?

To apply for a Student visa you need to complete an online application form, with the exception of students residing in North Korea. The online application form and process for students in North Korea can be found on the Home Office website.

Students applying from outside of the UK will need to attend a visa application centre, which may be in a different country, to have your biometric information taken and may be interviewed by video link by staff in the UK.

Students applying to extend their visa from inside the UK have the option of either submitting their application online and then sending supporting documents by post or by submitting their application online and then attending an appointment at a Public Enquiry Office.


Professional Services