How do I enter a term-time address that is the same as my home address?

Students returning to the University to continue their studies must enter both a home and term-time address to be able to register. A term-time address is where you will be living during the academic year whilst you are studying on your course. If your home address is the same as your term-time address, you will need to enter it in both sections.

How to enter your term-time address

Once you have entered all of the required fields click 'Submit' and you will be redirected to the 'Select Address' page where you can view your changes.


Professional Services