Assessment Design Discussion Forum
Delivered by: HEFi Digital, Higher Education Futures institute
- Aston Webb C Block Main Lecture Theatre, Online - Zoom
- Wednesday 9 February 2022 (13:00-14:30)
HEFi are hosting a discussion forum on Assessment Design; with an initial focus on Semester 2 approaches. The session will cover discussion themes on:
- Current assessment design practice
- Student experience
- Authentic assessment
- Barriers to assessment development
- Taking a positive approach to academic integrity
The forum will provide academic staff an opportunity to engage in discussion in a neutral environment with the aim of providing thought provoking considerations which may be taken as a result of attending.
There will also be an optional 30 minute session to explore current question writing case studies and identifying methods to assist the transition towards more authentic question design.
To see our full list of available events on the Showcase Series.