The official app for the University of Birmingham brings together key services and resources, and allows you to move your favourite features to create an app display that is personalised to you. It's available to all students for free.
What features are available?
- View your personal timetable at a glance using the calendar tile
- Register your attendance at classes and lectures through My Attendance
- Find and request library resources
- Access up-to-date module information
- View your emails
- Get the latest news updates
You can even customise your dashboard, so you can make sure the services you use are quick, and easy to find. Please note, the first time you use MyUoB, you will be asked to login using your University username and password.
Simply search for MyUoB in your app store, download and go!
How do I use it?
In this video our Student Content Shaper Mimi explains how to use the MyUoB app. Happy scrolling!
You can also access the web app version of MyUoB on your laptop or tablet.
MyUoB Web App
If you have any technical issues using MyUoB you can contact the IT Service Desk. For other general student enquiries please use Student Help.