The University Library’s collection is discoverable via FindIt@Bham - a 'one-stop shop' for identifying and accessing a huge range of print and electronic library collections.
- Electronic resources: including databases, eJournals and eBooks, and help for setting up your mobile device and smartphone to access resources
- Print collections: books, printed journals and archive materials.
- The Wellbeing Collection: research-based publications (both print and eBook) providing support and advice for coping with a wide range of psychological and emotional issues which commonly affect students.
- EThOS: the Electronic Theses Online System (EThOS) offers free access to the full text of UK theses.
- Borrowing books: borrowing options and services for members of staff, students and registered users, such as interlibrary loans, postal loans, and store and intersite fetching.
- UBIRA: The University of Birmingham Institutional Research Archive (UBIRA) is the open access repository for full text research materials produced by researchers at the University.
- Donations: advice for donating material to Library Services.
- Big Deals: updates to ongoing negotiations with publishers.